Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #258



Welcome to CAS(E) this Sketch #258 .... a beautiful, crisp and clean design by N@ Ali. You will surely find lots of inspiration in the DT creations, so please take a peek and then play along!
A trio of petite carrots help to create this CAS card. Confession. I kinda have a thing for stamped vegetables: carrots, peas, tomatoes, etc. so this cute little SC 'Veggie' stamp set makes me happy! Stay tuned, because more good for you cards are on the horizon!  
There are SO many wonderfully designed projects from the DT, so please join in the fun at CAS(E) this Sketch #258! I can't wait to see what you've created!






7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the pop of the bright orange, this is delightful!

I Card Everyone said...

I love that 'carrot thing' you have, Michelle... and think of you every time I see one - it's amazing how many carrot things I see!!!
A darling card...
=]

donna mikasa said...

Such a fun take on the sketch, Michelle! Love this!

Sharron said...

Love your clever design! The bright orange with white makes such a fantastic CAS design and the sentiment is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Michelle! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE!! This is so FUN!!

Brian King said...

Such a cute card, Michelle! Love this image and sentiment. The orange is so vibrant and fun!