Pages

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Make It Market Kit: WONDERLAND!


This kit is definitely the kit to top all kits. Betsy has gone above and beyond with this one! Each and every piece has been thoughtfully designed and selected to give you an endless amount of design options as you prepare for the holidays. From gorgeous gift tags to unforgettable holiday cards, you will have everything you need at your fingertips! One of the best parts of this kit? Well besides the innovative die-cut and stamped mini vintage pick-up truck. The mini cloches! Yes! Real mini cloches! Betsy cleverly designed all of the elements to fit inside these sweet mini cloches that you can use for gifts, holiday table decor, the perfect finishing touch for your tree and SO much more. 


Stop by Nichole's blog HERE for all the details, and the kit itself will be available for sale on Sunday, October 1st at 10pm ET, exclusively at Papertrey Ink.



I imagine that many of you have been waiting patiently (or not so patiently, lol!) to see what fabulousness Betsy Veldman has envisioned for Holiday 2017! AND here it is, TA-DA, the Make It Market: Wonderland holiday kit!! Yes, Betsy has thought of everything, and I do mean every. single. thing. including the amazing 'Trimmings Mini Kit' add-on. Oh... my creative heart is aflutter with the abundance of loveliness and all of the creative possibilities!



My first project includes the lovely pre-printed tags. So easy peasy, just die cut and tszuj 'em up with a bit of dimension and glitter! I just love the color palette of the Wonderland kit.... that aqua/red combination is one of my favorites. 



Next are some petite 3.25"  square notes using the floral sprig dies cuts, the beautiful patterned papers from the kit and the lovely scalloped tag die. Wouldn't these make a lovely gift enclosure set with matching envelopes?





AND, and, WAIT ...... next up are the phenomenal cloche-related items, including those dear little deer and the adorable little 3D pick up trucks! 

And, for good measure, here a little paper box (made with We R Memory Keepers Gift Box Punch Board), with a paper-coated clothespin, gift tag and 3D pick up truck loaded with a mini tree and tiny reindeer.


Hopefully, you're also as excited as I am to see Betsy's Periscope presentation at 6 PM on September 30th, where you'll find more project ideas, tips and details related to the new MIM: Wonderland kit! 
AND 
 Papertrey Ink's Facebook LIVE Broadcast on 10/1 @ 9 PM 
Many thanks for taking a peek today. Be sure to see more inspiration on Nichole's blog!

Happy Weekend!





10 comments:

jan metcalf said...

These creations are all adorable Michelle! Thanks for sharing your talents!

Diana K said...

Mind blown! Love your perfectly clean and stunning projects!

Chris said...

Thanks for the lovely presentation - lot's of terrific ideas to get me started!

S Cool said...

So Stinkin' Cute!

Karen said...

Amazing! Yours is the first blog I've gotten to, and I'm already rethinking ordering the kit! I love it all!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This kit is incredibly awesome !

Nancy Penir said...

Is it possible for Michelle to outdo Michelle? Apparently so, 'cuz these are all a-maz-zing! The deer on the sweet cloche pedestal couldn't be more adorable. And the truck with the tag just makes that gift box delightful. The gorgeous tags and cards need some casing, and I'm thankful for your inspiration. Purchased the kit the moment it came on line. Can't wait!

Marybeth said...

Michelle, these are all so beautiful! I am just now having a chance to take a look and I love the larger scene without the cloche on top . My husband cut a bunch of birch branches for me last week so can't wait to make a large one. Happy Halloween!

Stephanie Clapper said...

Hi Michelle! I just happened upon your decorated cloche, and I LOVE your's. I really like it without the top. It's easier to see and I think - easier to make a larger scene. Very pretty Michelle! Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Linda Hahn said...

Hi Michelle! So many GREAT ideas in this post! (My head is spinning!) Wasn't going to buy this kit until I saw all of your wonderful creations! Hope they haven't run out! Happy Holidays to you!