Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #239



Hi there and welcome to CTS #239 (and my second post for today). As always, the DT has come up with some really great designs.....oh, lots and lots of beautiful inspiration from these ladies!
Here's another case of me gathering bits and pieces from my desk to cobble together a card, with lots of lovely greens and the pretty little succulents from The Stamp Market.
We hope that you'll play along at CAS(E) this Sketch #239. Can't wait to see your creation(s) in the CTS gallery!
P.S. - Please welcome the amazing Amy Kolling as our GD!!!



Blue patterned paper or green polka dots for the vases?? Hmmm......





6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

well goodness, gracious... how could a girl choose? Both fabulous... cobbled? Me thinks NOT! LOve these papers!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Well I would be hard pressed to pick a favorite, but when all is said and done polka dots always have my heart!! So fresh and lovely Michelle!

Karen said...

Wish there were that many lovely pieces waiting for a card on my desk! Both are so pretty!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are beautiful, Michelle! Wonderful takes on the sketch! I love the sweet pots!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning card...love that you used those herb kit supplies, so beautiful.

Papercraft Boutique said...

I love both cards - refreshing green & light blue with great layering of patterned paper! If I had to choose, I would vote for the blue patterned paper for summer, and the green polka dots for winter! Hideko