Pages

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Papertrey Ink Feature - Make It Market Mini Kit: Out Of This World

Welcome to day 2 of the Papertrey Ink May release countdown! I have a few projects to share, highlighting Betsy's newest Make It Market Mini Kit: Out of This World! For all of the space lovers out there, this kit has it all..... two-step planets, matching dies, beautiful patterned papers, amazing stencils and so, so much more!
All of the new products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on May 15th, 10 pm ET, at Paptertrey Ink!


The planets almost collide on this simple B/W card. A variety of Nuvo Crystal drops, the perfect highlighted sentiment and a bit of twine...... and my out of this world card is complete.




A lovely blend of Enchanted Evening,Tropical Teal and Green Parakeet (with a bit of help from the fantastic dies and patterned papers from the MIM: Out of This World Kit) create  this more masculine card.






And..... this third project, in a kraft/red color combo, highlights the fantastic fonts (and just one of the two-step planets) included in the Out of This World kit!



Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope that you've enjoyed this MIM:Out of This World feature and that you're as excited about this amazing Make It Market mini kit as I am!
Have a great day! AND.....be sure to pop over and visit Nichole's blog to enjoy even more of today's featured stamps and dies! 


4 comments:

Sandy M said...

Awesome black and white card with the little touches of color. All three cards are exceptional.

Lindsey said...

You did such a great job highlighting this kit! I love the varied colors and even card sizes. The black and white + colorful dot combo is awesome!

Kathy Mc said...

Didn't think this kit was in my radar until I saw your gorgeous, clever creations, Michelle. I was afraid it was too sci-fi-ish for my needs.

Lisa Elton said...

These are all fabulous Michelle!