Pages

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

More Papertrey April Release: Way to Say: Birthday, Flower Mandalas II

Yay! It's day number four and time for more Papertrey Ink post-release inspiration using Ways to Say: Birthday and the beautiful dies from Flower Mandalas II - ALL from the April 2017 release!



Lots of white (and bright!) on this cheerful card.....appropriate for any birthday girl OR boy! There's a bit of additional dimension in the frame (MIM: Shakers & Sprinkles rectangle die collection) and the embossed horizontal lines. Oh.... and a few sequins for added sparkle!



Next up is the lovely Flower Mandalas II. I've used soft gray, green and pink to create this pretty tag, which  is decorating my Mother's day gift. Yay for me - done a bit early this year!. With all of the  floral pieces in Flower Mandalas II (and Flower Mandalas I!)  there's a plethora of combinations (shape, color, dimension, etc.), making the design possibilities endless!







Many thanks for taking a peek today!
P.S. - Lots more inspiration from the Papertrey April release on Nichole's blog, so be sure to take a look!



3 comments:

Karen said...

These are my faves!!! The first one makes me wish I'd ordered that set as well; love those bright colors against the white.

Dotty Jo said...

Goodness me, these are adorable! Jo x

Kim Heggins said...

Both of your creations are so beautiful Michelle....love that sweet birthday card!