Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions September 2016..... Take Two!


Welcome back to the 12 Kits of Occasions September 2016..... version #2!
I had not given Jeanne's lovely and packed-to-the-gills 'This is Halloween' kit it's due and felt a few more projects might make things right. So, before all of the beautiful bits and pieces were tucked away, I created a few more. 
We hope that the 12 Kits DT has give you more than a few ideas for creating for your upcoming Halloween! Thanks for taking a peek!

















































2 comments:

Joyce said...

Love all these extra bonus projects. More ideas for me to CASE, as I still have so many supplies left.

Lindsey said...

Oh, I love this bonus post. I'm so glad you made more. Love the bit of ric-rac you used on the Trick-or-Treat card, and I love, love LOVE your white pumpkins atop the craft. Oh, it would match my fall decorations perfectly. Definitely will be CASing that one.