Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

The 12 Kits of Occasions - July 2016

Happy Sunday and welcome to The 12 Kits of Occasions - July 2016! Our lovely hostess, Marybeth,  has put together an amazing kit with a "Christmas in July" theme. LOTS and lots of beautifully colored/foiled papers and die cuts! I can't wait to see the lovely projects from the DT. You (and I!) will surely be inspired and I hope to use this creative opportunity to get a head start on holiday cards.
So..... be sure to head on over to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog and take a peek at some fabulous projects!























Add caption

















8 comments:

Marybeth said...

Michelle your work always amazes me! I love every card you made with the kit! Love the first one with the blessing banner, just gorgeous! The second one, is one I hope to be able to CASE what a stunning way to use the papers! Love your post today!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

Lisa Elton said...

I sure do love your style Michelle and I look forward to what you do with our kits! So much pretty inspiration here, love these to bits!!

Birgit said...

Michelle, your cards are all stunning!

Susi said...

These holiday cards are gorgeous, as well as a great start for getting a head start on your holiday card stash. I love the abundance of gold (and bling) on holiday cards and it looks like Marybeth delivered these touches in spades with this Kit.

Sharron said...

Love all your cards, such wonderful use of the patterned papers. Fabulous detail on your third card--love the colors!

Jeanne J. said...

YAYYY! You used all three enamel dots! They look beautiful - such a clean card, but ohhhh the power of it.. pretty stitching, gold sentiment. Wonderful! I love that you fussy cut the antlers too. I didnt want to cover them up so I didn't use them.. now I WILL! This is GORGEOUS!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful cards! You did a wonderful job with the kit!