Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch #176

Welcome to CTS #176 and another lovely design from Sam! Clearly, many of us have Summer in mind because you'll find lots of bright and beautiful colors, a few florals and, hopefully, some crafting inspiration!
I'm a flower lover, so here's a pretty little Reverse Confetti daisy, banner and sentiment in a happy aqua/yellow/green combo.
We hope that you'll join us at CAS(E) this Sketch #176.  Can't wait to see your addition to the CTS gallery!
P.S. - Please welcome our fabulous GD, Amy!


9 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a pretty design!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh SO loverly, Michelle!
=]

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Michelle! I love how you embossed the journaling card only on the top portion! And such wonderful colours! I love your take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Love all the texture and summery colors!

Lisa Elton said...

This darling card would make anyone's birthday a happy one!!

Sharron said...

Wonderful design and I love the colors!

Susi said...

Fab combination of subtle pattern & textures on this card, Michelle. Love how the bright yellow epoxy dot draws the eye to your daisy!

Brent Scheffer said...

I hope my CTS176 entry does not look to much like like yours. You have great example! The fabric look is stunning!

Andrea W said...

The colors are so cheerful and I love how you added the happy to the banner. Wonderful card!