Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #127

Here's an amazing sketch from Sam that we hope will inspire you! I know that there were many, many ideas swirling in my little head. As usual, the fabulous DT has outdone itself!
I've incorporated some great new dies from Frantic Stamper (isn't that sailboat just adorable?) in this CAS Father's Day card. AND.... you will be seeing quite a lot more from Frantic Stamper as I have been invited to be a Guest Designer for the next few months! Yay! 
Please join us and create your masterpiece for CAS(E) this Sketch #127! 




5 comments:

Jean said...

Love everything about this!!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous colors chosen, Michelle... very very cool!
=] Michele

Unknown said...

A great eye catching card, love that sailboat. Karen x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is perfect! I love it!

Unknown said...

I love the nautical theme you have got going here!