Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #81/FUSION Challenge!



















Hi all and happy Thursday! Prepare to be dazzled because CAS(E) this Sketch and FUSION have paired up for an amazing joint challenge!  I hope that this will be added inspiration/creative incentive and that you will play along with both challenges! To play in the FUSION challenge, you do not necessarily have to use the sketch- you can use the photo inspiration and/or the sketch. However, in order to link up to our CTS #81 challenge, you must use the sketch! I'm hoping to see LOTS of cards using both the sketch AND the inspiration photo (good for both challenges)!
This card is pretty simple, with a little bit of gold (and vellum) thrown in for good measure! The butterflies and mini dots are die cut from some lovely handmade paper - gifted from my friend, Pat, an amazingly talented fiber artist.  Kind of out of my comfort zone with the gold embossing.....which only took a few attempts (ha!).
ALSO, please give a warm welcome to this week's guest designer, Diane!





10 comments:

Hannelie said...

beautiful inspiration!
Thanks so much!

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous, Michelle! My all-time favorite embossing folder! Love it!

Michele one L =]

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful! Perfect take on the inspiration photo & the sketch!

Julia Aston said...

a lovely trio of gold butterflies!

Joan B said...

beautiful details. gorgeous

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Wow! This is stunning! You rocked this challenge!

Chrissy Larson said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the embossing and the way you layered the tag! GORGEOUS!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Glitter you fabulous girl! This is awesome! So fun playing with you all over at CAS(E)!

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I just realized we live very near one another! I'm in Rochester, near Highland Park.

wienerhoneymooners said...

So gorgeous!!! Love your take on the combo!!!