Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #68


Please enjoy this lovely sketch by Joni Andaya! I had the urge to use some very pretty 6x6 papers from Teresa Collins (love the red/pink/aqua/teal combinations!) and some of my new PTI goodies (from the Garden Grace stamp set).
So here we are, one more winter storm under our belts! Really? Another 15-20 inches? Guess that's my cue to hunker down in the craft area! We hope that you'll be crafting away too and will join in at CAS(E) this Sketch #68!
And… a warm welcome this week's guest designer, Vicky!











































Or, perhaps this one??





6 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Both of your cards are so pretty, Michelle! I love how you layered the patterned papers and the colors are so lovely! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Lisa Elton said...

Oooh they're BOTH pretty Michelle! I like the softness of #1!

Leigh Penner said...

These are both beautiful, Michelle! Fabulous takes on the sketch!

Pam Speidel said...

Beautiful! saw this on the CAS{E} blog and it immediately caught my eye as I love the colors and your mix of dp. The embossing down left side is very nice touch too! Pinned to my "Better than Hallmark" board! :)

Chrissy Larson said...

This is stunning. WOW! I love both cards but that touch of twine totally makes the first one.

Petti said...

Both looks great!