Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

PTI November Blog Hop



       

Yes..... time for the PTI November Blog Hop! I think that I ate too much turkey, went shopping WAY too early this morning, and caused the sleep-deprived, creative portion of my brain to malfunction. So, here is a vintage creation from the card cache- which maybe still kinda works! All of you "on the ball" people came up with some beautiful ideas using the inspiration photo! 
I wish that my holiday stairway looked this lovely!

                                               


Here are a few others that might have fit the bill!:


    
                                                                                                             

4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty card.

Gwen said...

So pretty and bold! I love it!

Kim Heggins said...

All of your cards are just beautiful.

Jill Norwood said...

3 very pretty cards! Love them all!